Thanks to Ginger Patches' blog and her link to the TBR challenge I am now on my second post of the day. I NEED to read more. I LOVE to read! What better way to get 'er done than to challenge myself. Put a list out there for others to see. That is the thing though, can I come up with a list? Right now. Today. A list of 12 books to read this year as well as alternates. I'd better get to work.
In no particular order:
1. The Time Traveler's Wife
2. Water for Elephants
3. I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist
4. The Truth Wars
5. The Kite Runner
6. The Quilter's Homecoming
7. A Sweetness to the Soul
8. Assassins
9. The Indwelling
10. The Mark
11. Desecration
12. The Remnant
Alternate reads
1. Armageddon
2. Glorious Appearing
3. Mystic Sweet Communion
4. The Healing Quilt
5. When Boy Meets Girl
6. Not Even a Hint
7. Mad Mary
8. A Clearing in the Wild
9. A Mending at the Edge
10. For Women Only:...
11. Redeeming Love
12. Sisterchicks - sombreros/gondolas/downunder
So there are my lists. That gives me something to work towards and a specific list! That should help.
The link to TBR should be in my post title. Nope, I can't get it to work. Here it is then TBR.

I think this will be fun! I see we have a couple of the same titles. I'll have to check out your others. One of my favorite things about these
ReplyDeletechallenges is checking out what everyone else is reading :)
Loved your list. I'm always looking for something good to read!
ReplyDeleteNice list- except don't bother with The Time Traveler's Wife. Unless you like a lot of profanity and a very poorly told story- then you'll enjoy it...
ReplyDeleteI have read quite a few of the titles and have added several to my next library trip-thanks!
ReplyDeletethanks for the suggestions
ReplyDeleteYou have some great titles on your list, some that I have but haven't read yet as well!
ReplyDeleteUmmm...I don't see Twilight on here. :D
ReplyDeleteOnce you read A Sweetness to The Soul you have to read the next in the series, Love to Water My Soul. The poetic writing of this author is so moving and more than once I found myself in tears over the beauty of her words...
ReplyDelete