Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

The pie is on the cooling rack, I am going to start peeling potatoes soon and then I will put the dressing in the crockpot. I have a small turkey to cook so it doesn't have to go in the oven quite yet. The sparkling cider is chilled and the crescent rolls are just waiting their turn in the oven.

Missing my girl but I am so thankful that she has a wonderful family to spend the day with. We will be seeing her VERY soon and we can hardly wait. When hubby and my son return home from hunting we will have our dinner.



I hope that you spend today thanking God for every good and perfect gift. That is what I will be doing.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had a beautiful Thanksgiving. We did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment on my blog! I was brought up in Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada, and still live here. My Dad's side is french so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with the whole ketchup thing or not. I know at the Christmas Dinner table at my in-laws I always have to get up to get the ketchup as I'm the only one that eats it with my turkey and my mother-in-law forgets. And it all started with grandma's turkey sandwiches! Nice to know I'm not the only one. (although my sister eats it this way too, she doesn't count!) And we always have ketchup on the Christmas table on my side as we have meat pie too, and it says right on the recipe to serve with ketchup! lol

    ReplyDelete

THOUGHTS FROM FRIENDS