Saturday, November 22, 2008

I think it is the perfect one

I saw it yesterday while we were giving the real estate agent a tour of the property. I opened my mouth to say 'HEY! There it is! We need to cut that down' but then I clamped my mouth shut. I didn't want the real estate agent to reprimand me for taking a tree from our property that will soon be listed. So I didn't get to show it to hubby. I think I can find it again. You know how in nature the trees look like they will fit in your living room just fine but then in reality not so much? Well guess what!? The new house has a REALLY high peaked ceiling in the living room. We are getting a BIG tree this year.

Hubby was walking around the new house last night trying to decide where to hang his deer mount (ugh). He ended up in the living room and I said well maybe but not until after Christmas because that is right where the really big Christmas tree is going to go. He just rolled his eyes and walked away.

It looked something like this;


I wonder just how high the ceiling is in the living room. Hmmmmm.

My daughter wants us to wait to cut it down when she is home in December. That would be on the 12th. If it snows too much before then it could be a problem. I will have to take hubby out there this week and show him the tree and at least tag it. I will let him worry about how to transport and set it up in the living room. I did the hard part, I picked it out!

1 comment:

  1. oh...(happy sigh) if it looks like that-it will be gorgeous in the new house! we will need a ladder to decorate it :)

    your college girl

    ReplyDelete

THOUGHTS FROM FRIENDS