Okay, why did NO ONE stop me??? Here I am posting about the Friday Night Sew-in, about it coming up, about what I might sew and now posting about what I AM sewing and DOIH...the Friday Night Sew-in is NEXT Friday!!! LOL!!!
Oh brother. I don't think I have ever been a week early for something before. I tend to work best under pressure with the clock ticking. I actually caught this when reading Angela at SOSCRAPPY's blog post. Come to find out she and Amy of Amy's Passions both had the night wrong. Well at least I'm in good company and the three of us are sewing away.
Now I'll have to come up with another project for NEXT Friday night. The 18th. The REAL Friday Night Sew-in.
Back to the sewing machine for me!
Friday, June 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

LOL.....nothing wrong with having our own lil' Friday Night Sew In :0)
ReplyDeleteYou could call this a practice run :o)
ReplyDeleteI too am looking forward to Friday Night Sew-In as I missed the last two.
Our own Friday Night Sew In was great! Think of all the things that were accomplished! By the way! Love the T-Shirt quilt!
ReplyDeleteHow funny is it that we were all sewing along on the wrong night? Any excuse to sew the night away is good in my book.
ReplyDeleteBetter than missing it altogether! Come on, you have to laugh! Now you are ahead of schedule all week!
ReplyDeleteHey...that's okay...you get 2 sew-in nights!
ReplyDeleteJust think how much you got done! Next week will just be the icing on the cake. Way to go!!
ReplyDeletesorry, I LOL'd at this one. too funny. At least you were productive! :)
ReplyDelete