In case you thought I wasn't working on anything;
Nicey Jane flimsy
I didn't take any pictures of the sandwiching, basting and quilting but here is the stage I am at now;
This should have gone with College Girl last week but...let's just say, it didn't. Must get back to work.
Praise - Hubby and I signed papers today to close on the property sale (it isn't closed yet though). This whole process started in early March.
Prayers - for a young lady we know who is spending a semester in Israel. She is very sick and has finally gotten some antibiotics. Prayers that she would be on the mend very soon.


Very pretty quilt! Hope the sale finalizes soon-get that millstone from around your neck!
ReplyDeleteHope you'll show a picture of the quilt when it's all bound...looks lovely!
ReplyDeleteHow pretty is that! I love doing the binding. Praising and praying with you!
ReplyDeleteFinally - answered prayer on the sale!
ReplyDeleteOh, am continuing good thoughts for the closing. It sounds like it's well on its way to being finalized.
ReplyDeleteI like the nicey jane range. Looking forward to the big unveiling.
ReplyDeleteI love Nicey Jane. I'm sure College Girl will be thrilled no matter when she receives it.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful - love love the quilting!
ReplyDeleteI look forward to seeing the finished quilt.
Rita
*just found your lovely blog and wanted to feature you today*
ReplyDeletehugs!
I want to see the whole quilt!!! Please :) Looks very cute from what I can see...love Nicey Jane!
ReplyDelete