I've been enjoying time with my two college kiddos home and not spending much time on the computer. I did get a little bit of sewing done which finally got me to the point that I can say the Cotton Blossoms quilt #2 is finished! Well I almost have the binding sewn on the back.
I was just about to wash and dry Cotton Blossoms quilt #1 a week or so ago when I realized that I had not made a label for it. So both of this will be set aside for a couple of weeks while other projects take priority and then I will get the labels made, sewn on and then the washing and drying can take place so that FINALLY I will be able to take pictures.
here is my report;
0 yards in week ending 3/20
9.875 yards out week ending 3/20
16.625 yards YTD IN
38.375 yards YTD OUT
21.75 yards TOTAL BUSTED 2011
I'm reporting in here.
Praise - College Boy returned safely to college tonight.
Prayers - For the final 6 weeks of College Boy's freshman year at college.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Family time trumps all things-enjoy!
ReplyDeleteHow do you measure fabric out? I would like to start a fabric diary along these lines and can work out "fabric in" (sadly) but not how you measure what you have used, especially applique.
ReplyDeleteWell - I thought I'd let you know someone was even later reporting in than you!! Glad to know someone is finishing something :)
ReplyDeleteYou doing great with your stash-busting! Praising and praying along with you!
ReplyDelete