
But the only thing OUT this past week was my back. I woke up Thursday morning unable to stand up straight. I have no idea what happened as I was completely fine on Wednesday. All that to say, wrestling with a good sized lap quilt while free motion quilting was not in the cards. I did finally do some sewing on Saturday but it completely wore me out. Hopefully the quilt will be on the OUT list for this week.
I did have some fabric come in though. I won this charm pack from Angela at Cut to Pieces.

I'm thinking about using it to make a table topper for a wedding present.
I was feeling about 90% better today and so did a few more things around the house today and now I am feeling it all in my back again. arghhhhhh!
7/8 yards in week ending 3/13
0 yards out week ending 3/13
16.625 yards YTD IN
28.50 yards YTD OUT
11.875 yards TOTAL BUSTED 2011
I'm reporting in HERE with my report.
Praise - College Boy made it home safely (3:30 a.m. on Friday)!
Prayers - for my back to heal. I know that my CORE needs lots of work but right now I can't possibly even work on that.

Hope your back is completely better very soon.
ReplyDeleteRest that back and hope you get well soon!
ReplyDelete