I was going to call this The Ugly Truth but seriously there is NOTHING ugly about this haul!
Fandango charms and yardage for College Girl's senior year quilt.
Pure charm packs for College Boy's sophmore or junior year quilt/duvet. Simple Abundance yardage to back a quilt made with a jelly roll from the same line.
Moda Bella Solids that were on sale at the Fat Quarter Shop, the off white for College Girl's quilt and the Simple Abundance quilt. The grey is for my 1974 quilt.
Simple Abundance print for the borders of quilt, Patisserie print for borders of a quilt made with that line (remember I got those pre-cuts not too long ago?) and the Dandelion Girl seersucker plaid for a sundress for College Girl.
All fabric was on sale. All fabric has an intended purpose. All fabric by Moda (totally unplanned).
I also received one very overpriced FQ of Sandi Henderson's Henna Garden in Pumpkin and now my collection is complete and I can start on that project someday.
25.25 yards in week ending 4/10
0 yards out week ending 4/10
43.875 yards YTD IN
43.875 yards YTD OUT
0 yards TOTAL BUSTED 2011
I'm reporting stash results HERE.
Who knew this would bring me to exactly even for the year? I'd best get busy on the yardage OUT before the 'other' package arrives. Maybe later today!
Praise - hubby and I had safe travel to and from visiting College Boy. We had a great time with him and our friends and enjoyed over 5" of fresh falling snow while there.
Prayers - For pain relief for Joanne and for improvement/healing for Grant.

Hmmm, you DO have good taste in fabric! Just going to be beautiful in a quilt, or two!
ReplyDeleteWow, you got to zero! That's amazing. Sweetie, you cannot pass up a good sale - you got some marvelous fabric there! Glad you had a good time with College Boy and I'll be praying for Joanne and Grant.
ReplyDeleteThis is some serious mail!
ReplyDelete