Thursday, June 26, 2008

I'm a BLOGGER!

Thanks, I think, to Des at Quilt Taffy. I love reading blogs, especially if they have quilty news and pictures. I figured I was spending so much time reading and being inspired by blogs that maybe I should start one of my own. I don't know if I will be able to keep it up or what I will say.
I think I should figure out how to get pictures off of the camera and on to the computer. I took some pictures today, of some quilty stuff but at this point they are stuck in the camera. One techno thing at a time.
All of a sudden I have nothing to say, and this feels really lame. Hopefully it gets better.

4 comments:

  1. "All of a sudden I have nothing to say, and this feels really lame. Hopefully it gets better."
    *laffy lady* at this. LOVE your blog. I love the name of it, it is perfect. I can't wait to check it daily in hopes of something new!!
    -Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you'll have much more to say! We love all of your comments on our blog. Congrats! Can't wait to look at your projects. Have a great weekend. Corrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. CJ- I am sorry I didn't get a thank you card out in the mail to you once I recieved the aprons from you. We did infact recieve them awhile ago and think they are absoluetly perfect for summer. My daughter wears hers everytime she sees me go to the wrack where they hang. I thank you so much for them and hope you are enjoying your summer.
    -Heahter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the world of blogs. I've added you to my blog list.

    ReplyDelete

THOUGHTS FROM FRIENDS