Let me tell you, figuring out that slideshow over there on the right just about did me in. It looks like it is going to be easy enough. I set up a Flickr account JUST so that I could use the slideshow feature. That wasn't so tough. Then I attempt to add the slideshow. Uhhhh, those would be sunsets - try again. Uhhhhh, that appears to be a fire truck? What?? I don't even HAVE pictures of fire trucks - on Flickr OR amongst the thousands of pictures on our computer. Pretty sure. No firetrucks at all. Hmmmm, I think I will use the HELP function. Not so helpful. I did read posts by others that have the same issues. Soooooooooo, at least I know I am not alone in Stupidville. My hubby made a few suggestions. He IS a computer genius you know. This was going to be the answer. Nope. This is not helping the headache that I already had. I did some more searching and found a guy who posted a link that had some information. I tried that. Wah Lah! Slideshow of MY pictures. Happy Dancin' goin' on now.
Then I started some blog surfing and came across some cool crafty/quilty/sewing blogs. My favorite kind dontcha know. I found a tote swap quite by accident and the deadline had been changed from YESTERDAY to TOMORROW! That was a sign. It was meant to be. I am supposed to take part in this swap. It is called the WE THE PEOPLE SWAP (because a bunch of her blog readers VOTED on what they wanted the next swap to be).Ahhhh democracy. They voted for Tote Bags. You can find it here - http://itching2bstitching.blogspot.com/ . You have until Sunday night to sign up. Maybe it was meant to be for you too.
So between the quilt I am making, the apron swap and the tote bag swap I should have some more crafty images to share soon. I can't wait to get my swap partners so that I can choose fabric. That, I think, is my favorite part of a new sewing project.
Praise God for the answered prayers; My little baseball playing buddy is feeling better and back on the field. My SIL came thru her surgery just fine and is at home recuperating.
Oh yeah! A BIG Blogging welcome to my friend http://inthepink-pink.blogspot.com/

What a great idea the slideshow is, I like it. I have shyed from learning it. Just one more thing to have to do!
ReplyDeleteWow- only 3 posted into your blogging & you've managed a slideshow? I'm truly impressed!
ReplyDeleteBTW~ love the colors of your new quilt :-)
Well gee, maybe some of us would have LIKED to see a slideshow of firetrucks! sheesh!!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteI am so proud of you for working through it and figuring it out. I have to admit that even I was a little boggle eyed at it just at a short glimpse of going to add one and so I am saving it for another day.
Thanks for the shout out!
-Pink
okay, you are out of control, now! A slideshow?? I don't have a slideshow! I've been wanting a slideshow but I wasn't about to think THAT hard about it. Way to go, CJ!!!
ReplyDelete