
One year ago today I began blogging! Thanks again to Des from Quilt Taffy for giving me the push. It has been so much fun and I have 'met' so many wonderful people. I was going to have a giveaway for my blogiversary and/or my 100th post. Since that should happen within the next couple of days I will do something to combine the two when that happens.
Thanks so much for joining me!

yeah for Des!! She's such a wise friend. Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteHappy blogiversary!!
ReplyDeleteWow, so much has happened in the past year........itsn't is nice to have it chronicled and shared?!
ReplyDeleteWow, time flies when you're having fun. Congrats to you. It's been great to read.
ReplyDeleteIt's been fun reading your blog; hope you are enjoying blogging.
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary!!!
ReplyDeleteDon't you feel like a little girl, playing with all our quilt-y and computer-y toys? 8-)))
Congrats on your blog anibersary!
ReplyDeleteCongrats....and we are ever so glad you decided to join the blogging world.
ReplyDelete