As part of our participation in the Charming Girls Quilt Club, Kelly tags us each month and if we want an extra entry for her drawing then we answer the questions. Easy enough right? Bonus - it got me back to my blog!!!
1. Share your favorite quilting or sewing tip - if you didn't use the fabric and pattern for that cute outfit you planned for your own toddlers, save it - someday you might have grandchildren and more time to sew.
2. Share your best tip for managing time more effectively (what works best for you)! Ohhhhh, if I only had a good answer for this - my quilts would be sewn, my college girl's dresses and skirts would be finished, all purses and totes would be sewn and I wouldn't have much fabric left in my stash. Best tip - limit time on the computer. If need be, make your computer time a reward after you have done the things you want or need to do.
3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Newfoundland. I have been to all the other provinces (well I think they added one somewhere along the line but I am not counting that) and have ALMOST been to Newfoundland twice.
Praise - the weather has cooled off the last couple of days. There seems to be more hot temperatures for us this August but this little cool down is much appreciated.
Prayers - a couple girls from our church will be returning to college this week. Prayers for their safe travels and for the school year ahead of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Isn't it nice to get to know each other, just a little bit more?
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading your tag answers. Have a wonderful Sunday!
ReplyDeleteI love your tip #1. I couldn't agree more with #2, but it's sooo harrrd!
ReplyDeleteI agree with you about the computer! Good answers!
ReplyDeleteOh! so good to connect with you and I do hope you get to Newfoundland.It is a wonderful Province to visit but I would have to say Nova Scotia is the best.
ReplyDeleteAmen to the computer tip. I get lost here and lose all track of time! Praying and praising with you!
ReplyDeletehow were you ALMOST to Newfoundland twice? Why don't you go for your annivesary?!
ReplyDelete