The lighting for all of my pictures this month has been terrible. I don't like using the flash but sometimes I have to. I also forgot to take a photo of the back. I used the green Figgy Pudding damask on the back of this.

I made this at the VERY last minute to go along with the apron that I made for my friend. I'd never made a potholder before so I took at look at a few in my own kitchen to see how the binding was turned into a loop. I even sandwiched Insul-Brite inside of this. The binding was some I made for a project two years ago and I always wondered what I would do with the leftovers.

My friend was pleasantly surprised to find the apron and potholder in her mailbox the morning of her birthday and she has already put them to use.

Nice runner; the potholder is beautiful! Nice gifts.
ReplyDelete