Sunday, December 6, 2009

December TO DO List

Well part of it anyway. I don't even have pictures of everything yet but I thought I would get these up for the Charming Girls Quilt Club, hosted this month by Joan.

First up, I need to get the binding on the Glace Scruffily Quilt;


Next I have three table runners to make, all from the same pattern from the book Charmed and Dangerous. The first from Figgy Pudding;

one from Aster Manor;

and finally one from Mill House Inn;

I got this 1/2 charm pack from Jodi at Pleasant Home to make one of the table runners that she featured. Since this is going to be for me and my table, I am afraid that it won't get done for this Christmas. I'll put it on the list just in case.


I've been asking hubby and my son for a couple of weeks if we could go out and get a Christmas tree and they always have a reason why NOW is not a good time. Well today was the day although it was 22 degrees out according to the thermometer but wayyyyyy colder due to the wind chill! It was pretty much now or never though since we wanted the tree all ready to go when college girl gets home next weekend. Check that off of the list. Brrrrr, I'm still trying to warm up and I wasn't out of the car nearly as long as the guys.

Praise - The kids have made it to their final weeks of classes!

Prayers - Finals! College girl has two on Monday back to back with lots of writing. My son turns in a final paper on Monday night.

6 comments:

  1. looks likes lots of sewing, hopefully time to do the table runner for our house...so cute!

    yeah! you got the tree :) it is VERY cold her too. high of 31 tomorrow.

    thanks for the prayers :)

    <3 college girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also working on table runners and Dresden Plate centerpiece. We had our 2 year old granddaughter overnight Saturday night and she was a sick little girl. Our son and daughter-in-law attended her all expense paid--Christmas party for her work. They deserved a night away so we were blessed to have Kasey with us.

    Prayer request-pray for her healing that she feel better soon. Today is her third day of running a fever.

    Praying for the kids and their finals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious fabrics for the Dec sewing-very cheery work ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun projects CJ! I can't wait to see them -- especially the table runners from Charmed & Dangerous! Yeah, you got your tree! If it's any consolation--we just got ours this weekend, and it was freezing here, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi CJ~

    Sorry for having to leave a comment here (about pin topper of the month club) but I didn't know any other way to make sure you saw my response. I too am unable to email you directly. I think it has something to do with how my filters/applications are set up. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know a little more about the Clubs. The 4 Seasons Club is $21 per month and that includes 3 pins 4X a year =12 (3 pins for each season) and then it also includes our regular PTMC (pin topper of the month club)which is 1 pin per month every month for a year. So basically you would receive 24 pins a year with that Club subscription. I will be selling on Etsy too but I'm still working out the details : )
    My email is gigi.minor@gmail.com
    :)
    Thanks so much for your interest! I hope to hear from you soon. Please leave me your email address and I will be sure to invite you to our PTMC Google Group if you are interested in joining!

    Have a great Sunday,
    Gigi
    Pinks & Needles

    ReplyDelete

THOUGHTS FROM FRIENDS