Friday, December 18, 2009

Catching up - Post #4

Speaking of finding a pleasant surprise in the mailbox look at what I received from designer Kate Spain;



I didn't have any problem unwrapping the paper to find this;

But I do have trouble untying the bundle.... but I will because I want to see all the beautiful fabrics! This is a rolled layer cake that Moda calls a designer bundle. Okay, call it whatever you want Moda. I am calling this one MINE! Verna isn't even out yet. I've got to get some ideas of what to make with this. Anyone??



Thanks, Kate!

5 comments:

  1. Fabric is one of the best gifts! Nice colors......will be fun to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since you asked, I would used that lovely Verna for the cameo pattern by Joanna!
    http://figtreequilts.com/details.php?prodId=189&category=10

    However you use it, it will be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How Sweet! Love that fabric -- and I can't wait to see what you make with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see what you make.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CJ, took me a while to spot this! You're welcome for the bundle and i can't wait to see what you do with it, too! send pics whenever you have them (but it looks like you have lots to do!) hugs, kate

    ReplyDelete

THOUGHTS FROM FRIENDS