Here is my favorite little square from this quilt. Every time I saw it I would smile.

The pictures again are not great. I had to do without a helper so you can't ever see the entire quilt. I can't wait for my clothesline to be up again. I mean as long as it isn't going to snow here might as well get right to summer. (yeah, I'm rolling my eyes).



If you missed it, this is the Scruffily Quilt from the Moda Bake Shop. I made it for an auction that was held last night. A friend of mine ending up winning it!
Praise - for the fantastic turnout at the auction - standing room only! Soooo many things donated.
Prayers - continued prayers for the sheriff - for a diagnosis and a course of treatment. For peace found in God.

I LOVE THE QUILT!!!
ReplyDeleteOh it turned out gorgeous! Now I want to make one with my goodies :) I like the back too!
Just beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE it! Love the block too - I can see why it would make you smile! I'm so glad a friend won it.
ReplyDeletePraying for the Sheriff!
This quilt is something to be proud of; love that little block.
ReplyDeleteLove the quilt, and what a cute little block - I'm into anything with birds right now.
ReplyDeleteLove it -- just love it! Blush is such a pretty line -- and your friend is a lucky girl!
ReplyDeletethat square makes me smile too!!! Great job!
ReplyDeleteI love this fabric line! I was thinking about picking it up to make my Schnibble pattern for January but decided to go another route. That is also one of my favorite Bake Shop projects so I am so loving this piece!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that block too! and yeah, summer should totally come if no snow! The quilt is so pretty.
ReplyDelete~College Girl
I LOVE that block too! The quilt is so pretty. Yeah if it's not going to snow, bring on summer!
ReplyDelete~College Girl