But THIS Friday is different! This Friday I am going to participate in the January Friday Night Sew-in with Handmade by Heidi .
This is what I am going to be working on;

The BLUSH Scruffily Quilt! I do have the smaller squares laid out now too but have not taken another photo. This has been sitting on the ping pong table for days and days. I pass it on the way to my work station. I pass it on the way to my computer. The problem is that I keep on passing it. Tonight I am going to SEW!!!
I guess I'd better get an hour or so of work in right now then. See ya later!
Praise - hubby's ankle is healing. It seems to be slow going but the pain is gone and now he is just dealing with the swelling.
Prayers - for Haiti.

Have fun at your sewing time!! The quilt should inspire you to stop and spend some time with it!
ReplyDeleteI will be right along with you sewing my NEPTUNE Scruffy...well at least sandwiching and pinning it, we will see how long that takes!
ReplyDeleteOOOHHH! That is pretty...have fun!
ReplyDeleteWow, what a fun idea. Wish I would have thought of it. Wish I was sewing tonight..... Well, not really. We are watching our new favorite of favorite TV shows from the BBC, Robin Hood, season 3!!!!
ReplyDeleteFriday Fun Night with pizza.
but, yeah, sewing would be fun too. Just not something anyone else would want to do with me. In my family....that is. :)
Oh how pretty! I spent the day sewing...the days blur here too, lol. Enjoy your sewing time tonight! I am praising for hubby's ankle and joining you in prayer for Haiti.
ReplyDeleteLove your quilt. Blush is such pretty fabric, I have 3 charm packs of it and still trying decide what I want to make with them.
ReplyDeletevery pretty... hope you managed to get some done for the Friday night sew in..it was a lot of fun..
ReplyDeleteCath Ü
that is SOOO cute!!i made a scruffily and how fun are they? i LOVE your colors! welcome to fri nights!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see how that quilt is turning out!! I hope your husband's ankle is looking better.
ReplyDeleteOk, I just found your blog from bouncing around others. I love your quilts. I'm new at the sewing quilting thing and have to ask, What is a Scruffily? Are those squares appliqued on larger squares? Do you sew by hand or machine? I'm always up for learning new things and I find I learn better from a person then from a book!
ReplyDeleteCongradulations for winning. Have a great day! Enjoy your quilts.
ReplyDeleteYour quilits are beautiful, and I always enjoy looking at your blog.
ReplyDeleteThe Blush looks gorgeous...I haven't seen it in person yet...but am so tempted to get some...why are there so many lines I think I need?!
ReplyDeleteWow, that is a beautiful looking quilt. I LOVE the fabrics! Good luck getting it done quickly!
ReplyDelete