I Love them! They turned out so cute. Have fun tonight...see ya when you get back :)
Very nice! Hmm...I have that ME fabric. I may have to go find it and make myself some.
Yes, very nice! I love ME!
They are absolutely gorgeous!I love the fabric.
LOVE these - very sweet!
you are the Valentine party pot holder queen and they turned out so darn cute......someone is going to love them!!! melinda
Your potholders look great. Absolutely wonderful. I enjoyed having a chance to meet you today at the Valentine party. I look forward to seeing what you create in the future!SewCalGalwww.sewcalgal.blogspot.com
Beautiful work, Happy sewing !
These are so cute! Nice work.
Love the potholders, and love hummus, too!
Love them CJ! Those are SO CUTE!! So glad that you got to join us at the party!
Those pot holders are so cute!
Such cute potholders!
Adorable potholders! What a great idea! :-)
They are excellent and I would have loved to taste the hummus!http://marinagrenadinescieldequimper.blogspot.com/
I love making potholders. The scale is fun.
Oh how cute!:o) Trish
they are soooo cute. they look like something right off the shelves at a store!
Lovely is your potholders.Bear regards,Beertje Zonn
THOUGHTS FROM FRIENDS
I Love them! They turned out so cute. Have fun tonight...see ya when you get back :)
ReplyDeleteVery nice! Hmm...I have that ME fabric. I may have to go find it and make myself some.
ReplyDeleteYes, very nice! I love ME!
ReplyDeleteThey are absolutely gorgeous!I love the fabric.
ReplyDeleteLOVE these - very sweet!
ReplyDeleteyou are the Valentine party pot holder queen and they turned out so darn cute......someone is going to love them!!! melinda
ReplyDeleteYour potholders look great. Absolutely wonderful.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed having a chance to meet you today at the Valentine party. I look forward to seeing what you create in the future!
SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com
Beautiful work, Happy sewing !
ReplyDeleteThese are so cute! Nice work.
ReplyDeleteLove the potholders, and love hummus, too!
ReplyDeleteLove them CJ! Those are SO CUTE!! So glad that you got to join us at the party!
ReplyDeleteThose pot holders are so cute!
ReplyDeleteSuch cute potholders!
ReplyDeleteAdorable potholders! What a great idea! :-)
ReplyDeleteThey are excellent and I would have loved to taste the hummus!
ReplyDeletehttp://marinagrenadinescieldequimper.blogspot.com/
I love making potholders. The scale is fun.
ReplyDeleteOh how cute!
ReplyDelete:o) Trish
they are soooo cute. they look like something right off the shelves at a store!
ReplyDeleteLovely is your potholders.
ReplyDeleteBear regards,
Beertje Zonn