Sunday, November 29, 2009

Final Finish for November

This is for a friend that loves cardinals. Her birthday is in a couple of weeks. I used Jona's Apron in an Hour Tutorial. I have a fat quarter left so I might make a hot pad or maybe trim a kitchen towel to go with the apron.


The only thing left on my November list is NOT going to get done. It isn't even going to get started! I'm pretty pleased with the progress made this month and I'm already thinking about what I want to work on for December.

We had a great visit with College Girl. It was a short trip for her but she will be home again in two weeks for Christmas break. All of the Thanksgiving leftovers are gone now so I guess I need to start cooking again tomorrow.

Praise - college girls travels were safe and she is back at school and already busy studying.

Prayers - for my son and the final day of deer hunting season tomorrow, that he would be safe.

8 comments:

  1. I love that cardinal fabric.
    I'm sure your friend is going to be so pleased with the apron!!

    Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The apron is beautiful, so you didn't finish one project-but look at the finished list-great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty apron. I love the fabric. Your friend is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That apron is beautiful!!! I love the cardinal fabric and the accent fabric together.
    So glad college girl is safe - praying for your son!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The apron turned out GREAT! I know your friend is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your friend is fortunate to have a special friend in you to spend the time to make her a special gift! I am sure she will love it.

    I have been praying for my family of hunters the past nine days.. All safe here and venison in the freezer. I will pray for your guys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are feeling what I'm feeling. December is upon us with so much to do. I've been a bad blog commenter because of it lately but I'm trying to keep up with my friends. Prayers for your son.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! And, I love your Glace quilt--so pretty! Way to sew, CJ.

    ReplyDelete

THOUGHTS FROM FRIENDS