I really don't think young children should be able to apply for college! This photo of my son was taken just yesterday.
(well it seems it was taken just yesterday)Does this look like someone who should be applying to college? Is there some petition I can start or sign to prevent this? He told me just yesterday he was going to live at home forever and drive a dump truck.
Sigh...
Praise - that my son finally did apply! He had been dragging his feet.
Prayers - that my son would be accepted to his college of choice.

LOL, for a minute I though you REALLY took that picture yesterday (then I saw the fine print). I was thinking, now that doesn't look like the boy she has been talking about! They grow up WAY TO FAST!
ReplyDeletePraying just the right college accepts him :)
Oh my, years fly by, don't they? Big day for both of you. Sniff, sniff, and Happy Day - all together! 8-)))
ReplyDeleteWah - my son doesn't know it but he's taking me with him - yes they do grow up so fast! Praying and praising!
ReplyDeletehahahahahahahaha.
ReplyDeleteCan't fool me.
Glad he has applied and hope he gets into his first choice!
I understand perfectly!
ReplyDeleteawwww! Yeah he's not old enough!
ReplyDelete~College Girl
awww! I agree, he's too young ;)
ReplyDelete