
We need some COLOR around here in spring. I mean other than brown.
Tutorial/pattern for the card can be found at mmmcrafts.
I printed out the pattern and then traced it with my light box onto the card I wanted to use. I colored the tree trunk and stitch marks with marker and I wrote my own sentiment.
I'll be back soon with the finished costume from my March goals. I don't know if I'll get to the Verna quilt or not this month. sigh...
Praises - we got a great tax refund, totally unexpected. It has come in handy for the totally unexpected car repairs that have come up. College girl is home on her spring break and it is wonderful to have her here.
Prayers - still waiting for the final say on the real estate deal. Friday is the deadline for the buyer. Praying that she does want the house/property.

Lovely card...enjoy your blog and now am following!
ReplyDeleteLove the card- great job. Hope the sale goes through for you!
ReplyDeleteCute cards---and love the caption! Enjoy your time with College Girl--
ReplyDeleteI will be praying for your home/property sale!
We will be watching the BB game on Friday night--
That would sure be pretty translated into a quilt! Beautiful colors and it matches your spring header too!!
ReplyDeleteSUCH coordination, girl!
That card is so pretty - I'm with you on needing some color. SO tired of grey. Enjoy your time with college girl - I'm praying about the house!
ReplyDeleteBig congrats on the tax refund! Your card set me off on a string of blog reading. Good stuff out there. Very sweet card. What a great idea for scraps.
ReplyDeleteI love love love your header photo! It goes perfectly with your pretty card. I may have to try a card like that! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute card with those fabric leaves!
ReplyDelete