Thursday, April 1, 2010

I'm not fooling

My GOAL for April is to sew EVERY day. No big commitments in April. No trips planned. No company scheduled. I don't have to complete something everyday, I just have to sew. Today it was as mundane as the hems of three costume tunics. Tomorrow I would like to get a start on this;

That was on my March list but I never got around to it.

I have LOTS of fabric and many patterns and lots of projects on my TO-DO List. The most difficult part will be some sort of organization so that each day I am able to sew something. Anything.

I will get a more concrete list of goals together for the Charming Girls Club. I hope to take a photo each day of my accomplishment. Day 1 and I already forgot to get a picture. Maybe I can take a picture of those three hems at dress rehearsal on Saturday. Not like they are exciting or anything.

Praise - costumes are DONE!

Prayers - for the cast of the Easter production, that they would fine tune their lines and delivery. For the people interested in our property...they asked for a two week extension. For us during this two weeks, that we would rest in the Lord and know that everything happens in His time.

9 comments:

  1. The guild I used to belong to challenged the members to sew every day for a year. I thought it was an interesting challenge. Good luck to you!

    I'll be praying about your property. I'm sure this is difficult for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one AWESOME goal! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great goal-I will try to keep the same sewing schedule-so much can be accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic goal--I think that will be my goal once school is out! Have a blessed Easter with your loved ones. I will continue to pray for the sale of your property. Isn't great to rest in the assurance that God is in Control!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THat is a fantastic goal! I think I will try it too! I don't have any handwork started, so I'll crochet each day while I'm on my business/pleasure trip! Thanks for the idea, and good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. every day!! wow. I tend to feel a little guilty if I don't sew everyday. it's kind of 'my job' that I love. I've started, just lately, working on numberous projects at once and that kind of helps. Whatever mood I'm in, I can work on that.

    Have a wonderful Easter, CJ.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that's a fabulous goal. I may have to adopt it too. I always wait until I have a goodly chunk of time, and that only happens a couple of times a week. I love that little quilt. Praying for these needs, hon!

    ReplyDelete

THOUGHTS FROM FRIENDS