The two table runners;


These were mailed and well received.
Upcycled sweater pillow;
Those are VINTAGE buttons on the side. I have a big jar of buttons that belonged to my mom. These were all on the card still and the price - 79 cents. For FIVE buttons!Close-up of the flowers.

BONUS project;

this is for one of College Girl's roomies for Christmas. I'm working on the other one today.
Praise - BOTH of my college kids got back to school safely. Thank you, Lord! They both said it was an easier trip than the one home. We had a great time and it was hard to say good-bye.
Prayers - It is soon the end of a quarter for College Girl and the semester for College Boy - they need stamina, good health, good use of their time, good recall for their tests.

Love, love, love all the items! Especially the triangular table runner....I might have to try that one next!
ReplyDeleteOh, PRAISE THE LORD for safe trips ! Woo HOO ! He is good and his love endures to ALL generations !
ReplyDeleteI'm really impressed with those finished and delivered gifts. I finished the third beehive hat, but didn't get these two into today's mail......realized I still need to make a stocking for littlest boy !
I love everything! I'm sure your daughter's roomies will love their aprons, too!
ReplyDeleteLoving it all!!
ReplyDeleteYour gifts are just gorgeous - love that pillow, the flowers make it absolutely perfect! So glad both kids made it back safe, will be praying for them!
ReplyDeleteThe table runners are beautiful, and I love the pillow!
ReplyDeletelook at you go!! congrats on your finish and then some, very cute projects!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome pillow! And that apron is beautiful! What is that fabric?
ReplyDeleteLike your projects, wow 5 beautiful buttons for .79, unbelievable....glad the kiddo's made it make safe and sound.
ReplyDeleteYou could also enter these table runners or apron, in my sewing challenge blog here at Paula's Sewing Challenges, for a chance at winning a little something, something.
Hope to see you there soon.
Cheers,
Paula
Great quilts, the pillow is stunning! Just said my goodbyes this morn.........
ReplyDeleteOh wow! You have some beautiful completions!! :o) I just adore your pillow! :o)
ReplyDeleteFabulous sweater pillow!!! I want to steal it. ;)
ReplyDeleteI am loving the pillow! I have cable knit sweater that I was wondering how to use and this is perfect. How did you make the flowers? Is there a tutorial out there?
ReplyDelete