Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday Finishes

Just a quickie post to show that I DO have something done for Amylouwho's Friday Sew & Tell.

This apron I showed in the last post but it was technically done this week. Apron #1 for one of College Girl's roommates;



Apron #2, for second roommate was finished and mailed off this morning;

Don't the aprons show much nicer when a lovely model is posing with them?? It is so difficult to show off an apron when it is on a hanger and against a wall.

I have another post coming up very shortly - my WIP list for December. I'm slowly chipping away at it.

Praise - College Girl found out that she passed her big WEST E test that she took in November.

Prayers - both kids have so much to study for and get done in the next week or two. Praying for their stamina and health.

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on her passing the big test!! Those aprons are darling, what wonderful presents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the aprons! They are both beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute aprons. Especially love the 2nd one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those aprons are so gorgeous! Good job. Praising and praying!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The aprons are amazing! And I LOVE THOSE FABRICS!! What a great project for them. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The aprons are great, and you know, as lovely as your daughter is, YOU could have modeled this last one and made it GORGEOUS !

    Can't wait to see a purse made from your latest mail arrivals !

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful, but I especially like the colors on the second apron! Thanks for coming on by my blog and checking out my matching game!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah! Love the second apron and can't wait to get it and give them to my roomies. Thanks mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the aprons! Can you tell me what pattern you used? I want to make me one and the patterns I have are not nearly as cute!

    ReplyDelete

THOUGHTS FROM FRIENDS