Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Mail love

I recently won a drawing at J & O Fabrics. The prize - Ann Kelle fabrics! I could have 5 one yard lengths, 10 half yard lengths, or 20 1/4 yard lengths. I chose the 20 1/4 yard pieces. MORE VARIETY that way! I don't think I could have narrowed it down. I guess Ann had trouble narrowing it down as well because she sent 21 pieces. Gotta love that!

Look at this loveliness - mostly Remix;


pastel heaven;


ice cream shoppe and sherbet colors;


I love the stripes and zig-zags;


and the argyle!


who doesn't love dots?


Sophie flannels;


a handwritten note from the designer;


I will treasure that along with my note from Kate Spain. I'm weird like that.
Now what to make with all this beautiful fabric? Some little purses/wallets? A camera strap for College Girl? A baby quilt? Thank you J & O Fabrics and Ann Kelle!!

Praise - little things like fabric in my mailbox can make me so happy!

Prayers - College Boy plans to go snowboarding today, prayers for his safety on the road and on the slopes.

3 comments:

  1. WOW what a haul! You hit the motherlode, lol. I can't wait to see what you make!

    Praying for college boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a beautiful pile of fabrics! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

THOUGHTS FROM FRIENDS