I didn't have enough of the coordinating print that I showed in my WIP post to make the waistband and ties. I decided to go with all one print. Meadowsweet 2 by Sandi Henderson for Michael Miller.

Not a great photo, taken at night, w/flash. But I wanted to get it packaged up and ready to go out the door with hubby in the morning.
Praise - lady from church has improved some with blood transfusions and will possibly go home today.
Prayers - lady from church is not out of the woods, waiting for test results/diagnosis could take up to 5 days.

I like it all one color, too. Very pretty!
ReplyDeleteI love that meadowsweet! I've been working with it too! It's really pretty in an apron.
ReplyDeleteThat is really darling! I like it all in one print. Praying for the lady from your church - I think Christmas is the hardest time to wait for test results. When my boys were small, I was having trouble swallowing, and went for tests - they told me I had a mass in my throat and it was probably cancer, then sent me home to get through the holidays. AWFUL. Turned out it was a disk in my neck pressing on my esophagus. I'm praying it's something simple and easily fixed for this lady too.
ReplyDelete