It's late. Wait, I think it is early. Either way I need to get to bed but I wanted to post what I have been able to check off of my WIP list.




3 Aprons
2 Pillowcases
I'm linking up to Quiltstory's Fabric Tuesday!
I feel as though I am a day and a half behind my schedule. Must get some sleep. Must catch up.
Praise - College Girl had her final final today and is finished with fall quarter! College Boy had his first final today.
Prayers - for a lady from church that has been admitted to the hospital for tests, blood transfusion. Prayers for a diagnosis, comfort & healing.

Love those pillowcases? Is that the AH zoo holiday fabric? Man, I need to get some of that, it's adorable :) Happy Fabric Tuesday to you!
ReplyDeleteLove the aprons,and the pillow cases will make for some very happy kids!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty, love the aprons and the pillowcases and all!
ReplyDeletelove those pillowcases!
ReplyDeletepillowcases are on my list this year too! they are so simple and so cute!
Beautiful, love the pillow cases and aprons.
ReplyDeleteOh, those are some gorgeous aprons, and SO NICELY photographed !
ReplyDeleteAnd I just am crazy about a fresh, new pillowcase. Those are NICE !
You did good, girl !
You sound like me, lol - early or late??? Morning doesn't come til I wake up, no matter what time it is.
ReplyDeleteYour aprons are GORGEOUS!!!!!!! Good for you - I know it feels good to check those off your list. Praising and praying!
Darling! Love it. Thanks for linking up!
ReplyDeleteBoth your aprons are beautiful and the pillowcases are really cute in that fabric with the red dotty trim! Great job!
ReplyDeleteLove your aprons! I am an apron maker also... also love to read the praise reports! <><
ReplyDeletehttp://amlehtsomlette.blogspot.com/