Saturday, November 21, 2009

Kona Cotton Thanksgiving

I've been drooling over Kona Cottons lately and tonight I decided to see which colors said 'Thanksgiving' to me. This is what I came up with (images from Fabric Shack);

Clockwise from top left: Amber,Spice,Garnet,Ivy.

I think it would have taken me longer to figure out if I had gone to the Robert Kaufman site and looked through all of the Kona Cotton Solids colors. Maybe next time.

Praise - work/training went well according to the boss and I will go back on Monday.

Prayers - for those in our church body who are traveling this week for Thanksgiving.

7 comments:

  1. Kona Cottons are such lovely fabrics. These are beautiful shades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CJ,
    Carin from Margaret's Hope Chest here, thanks for the comment on my blog-did you leave 3 comments on Margaret's Hope Chest blog or Craft Hope Blog? If it was on my blog I am so sorry that I didn't see them-if it was on Craft Hope's Blog Jade is in charge of that. I'm not trying to pass the buck :) but i tried to answer every comment on my blog as quickly as possible. Sorry that you weren't able to participate.
    You can always send MHC a quilt our address is one the right-hand side of the blog--we give quilts out all year :)! Anyway, sorry again.
    Blessings,
    Carin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Kona solids, too. Did you know that Hobby Lobby carries them and often runs them 30% off?? I think it is a great deal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those colors are perfect for Thanksgiving! I do love Kona Solids.
    Praying and praising - so glad the training is going well - I KNEW you could do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love these kona cottons. I love that purple one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello-
    I just stopped by for a visit! I love finding new Christian Sisters on blogs! I especially enjoyed reading your November Tag list!
    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

THOUGHTS FROM FRIENDS