
My first pieced back. I realize it is simple but ya have to start somewhere, right??

Praise - I got a part time, work from home job! I wasn't even looking for one.
Prayers - for the discipleship group that my son is a part of. That these three young men would take to heart what they are learning and studying and apply it to their lives to glorify God. Also for their leader, to stay true to the the Word and continue to be an example of a Godly young man.

WOW! It is beautiful. Your sis is going to LOVE it...wishing I was her about now :)
ReplyDeleteI just love this fabric. I used it to make my first Schnibbles. Your quilt is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE it! I love that collections too!
ReplyDeleteThe quilt is fabulous and I LOVE your pieced back! FYI, I don't think pieced backs are simple at all - I did one and probably won't do another - it's hard to keep them straight!
ReplyDeletePraising about the job, how cool is that! And praying for your son's group.
Atta girl!!!!Love that pieced back. I have been flirting with that That fabric...sure is pretty... great job.
ReplyDeleteThe top is just beautiful and great job on the back, too!
ReplyDeleteLove this quilt...and the pieced back is so fun, too!
ReplyDeleteI love the Glace collection and this is darling.
ReplyDeleteI am pretty sure your sister will like it. It is so beautiful. Have a nice day!!!
ReplyDelete