College girl LOVES Hibiscus flowers so some comfy, flannel jammie pants were in order. She probably put them on soon after opening them since she said she had had so many cupcakes. She had lots of friends making her day special.

Here is the pillow that I made using Allison's tutorial. All those leaves are made from scraps from the quilt that I made this summer for college girl's dorm room.

I feel like I've made good progress on my November goals and I hope to sew today too. Monday and Tuesday were a bust as far as sewing goes. I'm trying to decide which project to work on next. Decisions, decisions.
Praise - College Girl had a GREAT birthday and was showered with love by so many of her friends and family.
Prayers - For a man at church waiting and hoping for a diagnosis for what ails him. That a doctor that knows what needs to done will be made available to him. That he and his wife would rest in the Lord.

Great gifts; the pj's and pillow will remind her of your love every day!
ReplyDeleteGreat job! LOVE LOVE LOVE the pillow. I have that on my someday to do list!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad her birthday was special, and I love the gifts you sent her! Those jammie pants are too pretty - I love hibiscus too.
ReplyDeletePraying and praising with you!
I LOVE it! It turned out so good, I love your girly colors, its fabulous! Thanks for showing me! -ALlison
ReplyDeleteLOve the pj pants...and the pillow...it's wonderful!
ReplyDeletelove your pillow...very cute.
ReplyDeleteand your arcadia quilt. looks soooo comfy! great job!