
Make sure you go on over to her blog to find the list of all participating blogs.
My offering is 4 fat quarters of Kona Cotton.

The colors are from top to bottom - Bright Pink, Grass Green, Orange, Turquoise.

I'll be shipping to U.S. addresses only this time.
To qualify please go to this YouTube link and choose to watch at least one of the two videos. My son filmed and edited these and I am trying to help him get his 'hits' number up (I told him my blogging friends would help him out). Then come back here and leave a comment telling me something about the video you watched. BTW-those videos were filmed in the last two weeks! Is that crazy or what that they would be riding/filming in the snow in MAY!
Entries close Thursday, May 20th, 10PM PST.
Praise - looks like spring has finally arrived!
Prayers - for my son as he starts working again today.

Oh my goodness, that was awesome! I watched both videos. That ride up the mountain was incredible. And you said it was filmed in MAY!!! Keep that helmet on. Thanks for participating in SMS Giveaway day.
ReplyDeleteWow! I'd never heard of the Snowbike before. I enjoyed the scenery, as well as the split viewpoints, in the first. (Enjoyed seeing the helmet-mounted camera at the end, as well.) I liked seeing the close-ups of the machinery in the second; can't believe the steep terrain he was riding *across*! Very interesting!
ReplyDeleteWow. Those videos were cool! Great work. I like the small screen on the right that shows his view, too.
ReplyDeleteMy email is heidi[dot]cipriano[at]gmail[dot]com
Thanks for the wonderful opportunity!
I can understand quilting for hours, but for the life of me I cannot see myself riding through the snow on one of those things. My husband and sons would absolutely love it!!!! I couldn't believe the mountain it climbed.
ReplyDeleteSnowbike??? I just learned something new, never heard of them before. How cool.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that we cannot do those things right now. I'm loving the spring flowers instead. I had never heard of a snowbike, but my 2 yr old is insisting we watch it again. So away we go back to Youtube to view it again.
ReplyDeletewow, that looks like fun! Though I'm such a chicken, I'd be afraid it would all of a sudden start sliding backwards! :)
ReplyDeleteI watched the mountain horse snowbike video! Cool! :) Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeletewow great giveaway ! thanks for a chance to win :) congrats on your son's new job.. lovely blog by the way!
ReplyDeleteAmazing videos!!!! Made me feel cold just watching! Thanks for participating in the giveaway...
ReplyDeleteWow! That bike looks so fun. Maybe not for me but someone more adventurous and younger :) I like the second video where you can see the rider closer-up with the helmet cam! Thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting your son's videos. I learned something new. i had never heard of a snowbike. To scary for me. Can't believe all the snow for May either.
ReplyDeleteI watched the snow bike video...I've never seen a bike like that...is it custom made? Do you worry about him biking like this? Hope I've helped your son acheive his goal. I would love to win your kona give-away.
ReplyDeleteTrish www.quilttalesandcattails.com
I watched Snowbike and it is awesome. I could see this bike being used to hunt for lost snowmobilers and hikers.
ReplyDeleteWatched them both, they looked quite professional. The snowbike looks quite fun if a bit dangerous. Was that a camera on his helmet?
ReplyDeleteI thought I had the wrong videos at first. I thought they were professional as well. Beautiful setting and the snow bike was awesome. Almost makes me sad I moved from all the snow. Almost. :-)
ReplyDeleteI didn't even know they made a snow bike. Looks like fun! The scenery is beautiful. I'd say "Watch out for trees". I love the fabric. I like brights!
ReplyDeletegeez, you ARE trying to go to the Academy Awards ;)
ReplyDeletelol good idea!
College Girl
I watched the steep hill climb. Being from Hawaii, I didn't know there even was such a thing! I was curious where the person filming was!
ReplyDeleteThat was scary looking!! Then again, I was scared going tubing at our local ski resort this winter! Great giveaway, fingers crossed.
ReplyDeleteWow! Love the shot at the end where its filmed from below. Never heard of snow bikes either.
ReplyDeleteFabulous scenery in those videos. Remind me of some of my favorite watercolors.......
ReplyDeleteThis is too scary for me -- I live in flat Florida -- no snow, no mountains. It amazes me as to how this was filmed! Please enter me in your giveaway. mlwright29 (at) hotmail (dot) com
ReplyDeleteI watch both videos. So cool. I had no idea that such a thing existed.
ReplyDeleteSo awesome! Crossing my fingers!
ReplyDeletehttp://justeventeux.blogspot.com/
i'm here to help.
ReplyDeletewow. i loved the typewriting at the beginning of the first one. catchy, right from the beginning.
looks like a pretty cool 'toy'. ;)
How fun! I love the snow, so all the creativity involved with it makes me happy. :)
ReplyDeleteI've never seen one of these before. It looks like a blast! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThat looks terrifying! The split screen with the on board camera is very very cool. But oh, that looks so scary to me!
ReplyDeleteI watched both of them, I'd never heard of a snow bike before. I can't believe it went straight up that mountain. Scary, but cool. Thanks for the chance to win some pretty fabric!!
ReplyDeleten.clark(at)hotmail(dot)com
I've never heard of a snow bike, and I have to say I was expecting it to go DOWN the mountain, not UP it! Wow!
ReplyDeletespcase (at) gmail (dot) com
Cool videos! They were both great - I especially liked the picture-in-picture with the first. Much more effective than either alone.
ReplyDeleteI've never heard of Snowbike before! Thanks for introducing me. I would be terrified to do this myself!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun!
ReplyDeletedgporterhouse@cox.net
I've never heard of snowbiking either, but then I don't live in an area that gets much snow. I love the beauty of it...but not the danger. haha. Tell him to be safe!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway. GREAT fabrics! The video was impressive. Stylistically, I liked the opening black/white typing (with sound). But wow, that machine is impressive!
ReplyDeleteWell that was interesting...snow biking! I'm showing these to be crazy boys later when they get home!
ReplyDeletesnow biking? who knew?! That is the craziest contraption I think I have ever seen!
ReplyDeletemjwebhome (at) yahoo (dot) com
Yikes, I can see my son (18 months old) being this adventurous when he gets older.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway!
rach62803@yahoo.com
I love the little inset that shows the view from the front of the snowmobile.
ReplyDeleteWell, I can tell you how the snowbike performed - amazing!! Jason did a great job. Loved the silhouette of the rider on the top of the mountain!
ReplyDeleteHello again!!! My gosh, I was sucked in totally by the first video so I had to watch the second one also to get a close up look at the "Bike". Wow...My hubby drives a Goldwing motorcycle (I'm the passenger when my health allows) but if we were younger that would be just the ticket for a motorcycle rider in the winter. Truly amazing. I sent the link to my 22 yr old grandson who is also a motorcycle rider AND loves to do winter sports, he will love it. As for the quality of the videos, I thought they were awesome. I fully expect to see them as an advertisement one day in the near future. BRAVO! OH, and yes it is amazing that here it is May and our ski resorts are still open also. **sigh** I need some warm weather soon.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOoh i like the bike cam... how scary I would never do this! =D These fabrics are so pretty! Hope I win!
ReplyDeleteI watched the Mountain Horse...Love both camera angles! He is very talented!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to win!
Those videos were something else...
ReplyDeletepretty cool videos. i've never seen anything like that! hoping to score me some cotton.
ReplyDeleteyikes! that machine is incredible! does he make them or something? hope i win those vibrant cottons!
ReplyDeleteGee, it scares me just to watch it. Brave lad.
ReplyDeleteSnow also scares me, I live in California.
Love Kona Cotton!
ReplyDeleteYowsers! My husband would love those bikes. I can't believe how it goes up those steeps!
I won't tell you my first thought was about an avalanche...but my sons would have been out there with him! Glad you like extreme sewing and not the dare devil bike riding!
ReplyDeleteTotally new to me! And wow, those colors are fabulous!
ReplyDeleteFabulous summer colors!
ReplyDeleteYou live in an amazing place for that snow bike to be going up snow in may. It was beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI really love the colors on these fat quarters!
The music was by Jason Shaw.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
The colors are gorgeous.
kaiminani at gmail dot com
Those snow bikes are cool! I've never seen anything like that! Thank you for the chance to win those pretty fabrics. I love the colors!
ReplyDeleteWow! I've never seen a snow bike before, and so close up either - great camera angles. I watched the second video and will NEVER be riding one of those and certainly not on such a steep mountain! Your son needs to become a stunt man for the movies. He sure is brave. I kept thinking OMG he's going to start sliding down off the mountain. The flashing from scene to scene in the beginning of the video was just a tad too quick and started to make my eyes hurt. By the time I could see the scene it was on to the next. Other than that, great video and something I've never seen before.
ReplyDeleteI love the colors of the fat quarters and am crossing my fingers for the win.
galaxie_bleu[at]yahoo[dot]com
Our whole family watched the video. My husband would love to take a ride up that mountain with a bike like that but I think I would prefer to stay indoors and create something pretty.
ReplyDeleteI would love to be the winner of this giveaway!
ajoyfulnoise@live.com
Ok, so I didn't particularly look forward to watching a video, but I must say that was pretty cool! Who new what looked to me like a dirt bike with a ski for a front tire could climb a mountain! (I am from Georgia and the most snow week get is 3 inches, and that closes the state down for days!) Thanks for the great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteHmmm, had never heard of snowbiking, I think I'll stick to quilting.
ReplyDeleteWow, I thought we had LONG WINTERS LOL.
ReplyDeleteThe scenery is beautiful, the hills are awesome and it looks like a TON OF FUN!!!!!
I agree, keep that helmet on.
Thanks for sharing, Kona is my favorite solid to use. And I use it alot
great giveaway, count me in!
ReplyDeletejamiemueller0522@yahoo.com
Wow! The snowbike was a first for me! My son would love it! Count me in on the giveaway and congrats to your son.
ReplyDeletesavyjade@cox.net
That was totally cool, I watched both and loved both, lol!!
ReplyDeleteshelly.potter(at)hotmail(dot)com
I watched both videos. I've never seen a snow bike. When the bike was shown, it all seemed very practical. My favorite video was the one showing the bike up close. Thanks for participating in the SMS giveaway.
ReplyDeleteWow, that looks like fun. It looks like dirt bike riding in the snow. I like the view from the riders perspective in the first video.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh I WANT ONE!!!!!!! I used to ride dirt bikes and this reminds me of one, but you can use it in snow! I love the music in the first video - I should've watched the other one first, I was trying to figure out just what he was riding and the second video showed it much better. DANG that looks fun! I can only see one problem with them - that you can still ride them in May, lol!
ReplyDeleteLove the Kona's - oh those colors are too too yummy!
Solids are wonderful... t.herin@smha.com
ReplyDeleteI love solids. That snowbike is pretty cool too. I've never seen it before!
ReplyDeleteThat's crazy! I want to ride one of those. Your son did a nice job.
ReplyDeleteWow...didn't even know they made those Snowbikes. It really was impressive climbing that steep hill!
ReplyDeleteI must be weird, but snow scares me...I think it is gorgeous, but it's scary...but watching that video really made me want to ride on the snow (I think I just don't like the idea of standing straight up to ski or board down the snow.
ReplyDeletespondah(at)aol(dot)com
if only i were 40 years younger i'd love to try that--won't show it to my son or he'd want to try it i'm sure. looks like a lot of fun!!!! love your blooming tree--i live among hundreds of cherry, apple and pear acres--not mine, just mine to enjoy. have a great day.
ReplyDeleteI can think of some boys in our neighborhood who would go crazy for a snowbike if we ever got that much snow, but we live in the south so that it will be warm in May!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the fun giveaway and I hope your son has a lot of success!
I love the snow. The beginning of the snow bike one was cool with the heartbeat like snips....very cool!!!
ReplyDeletei've never seen a snow bike before...very cool
ReplyDeletesntbosch@msn.com
My husband and son would think that was so cool! I am too chicken I think. Love Kona cotton. I used some for some tunic sleeves this month and it worked great.
ReplyDeleteThat was so cool and what a great giveaway thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteSplit viewpoints were AWESOME! What a good idea!
ReplyDeleteWow, that looks like so much fun! I like the one with the closeups of the bike best--really shows off the fun factor. thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDeletektyoung1(at)gmail(dot)com
OK that would make me cringe and my husband jealous that he wasn't out there in the snow on a bike tearing it up (as he would say himself!). More power to your son whom I saw is only 17--he probably just loves it too though!!!!
ReplyDeletezowie zow! That mountain looked steep. I would not have the courage to do that!
ReplyDeleteI watched them, that was very cool. I'm going to send the link to a few friends who whould be interested. Thanks for the link and thanks for a chance to win that beautiful fabric.
ReplyDeleteDid he have a camera on his helmet? I liked watching that view. That was a lot of snow! Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteThat was neat! I can't believe the snow in MAY!! And the mountain with snow was just beautiful! We don't have mountains or snow down here in the south, so it's a big joy to see it from others!
ReplyDeletesales4mp at gmail dot com
My daughter makes Anime Music Video's so I'm always glad to help out another mom with a movie makin kid LOL!!
ReplyDeleteI really liked the choice of music and how well it was set to the various action going on. Plus the split screen, very cool!
spiralowlcreations at gmail dot com
The bike is so cool, but I couldn't imagine doing anything in all that snow...you know me, I am a fun in the sun girl!
ReplyDeleteWow, he went right up that mountain, didn't he? Keep your helmet on!
ReplyDeleteA snowbike, that is so cool, looks like fun, but not for me, I just don't like the cold wet stuff any more... thats why I am in Florida...please enter my name in your lovely drawing, ladycolmn(at)aol(dot)com from Florida Gulf Coast area.
ReplyDeleteI liked the zoom out shot near the end of the first video. Being from Florida, seeing all that snow on the mountain made me super jealous
ReplyDeleteI had to watch both videos, for I have never seen or heard of such a snow vehicle. I grew up in Minnesota, land of 10,000+ snowmobiles. While I think snowmobiling is fun, it is so noisy and the pollution is regrettable. The snow bike looks easier to manuever and not so get-stuckable. If I were into extreme sports, this would be fun; as it is, I will continue to enjoy the scenery from my slow moving cross country skis!
ReplyDeleteThat snow bike looks like fun! I watched both videos...can't believe they were filmed a few weeks ago! great editing, btw.
ReplyDeletethanks so much for the chance to win!
crissybell17(at)gmail(dot)com
I watched the Timbersled Mountain Horse Snowbike - Steep Hillclimb video. I couldn't believe how steep that slope was! Thanks for the giveaway - I love those bright colors!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun! We visit North Idaho frequently with family in CDA and Moscow. So beautiful! Thanks for the great giveaway! luscofamily(at)ortelco.net
ReplyDeleteI've never sen anything like that before--it reminded me of the Terminator. I especially liked PIP and at the end of the first video when the driver turns and looks down at you from the mountain. That was sorta spooky!
ReplyDeleteAnyhoo--thanks for the giveaway!! And your son is very talented!!
WOW! I've never seen a snow bike before. That was so cool, my son would love that. Geez, just wear a helmet.
ReplyDeleteWow! neat videos. I hadn't seen anything like that bike before, and what beautiful footage.
ReplyDeleteThe fabric is lovely!
Interesting video ... but I'll never understand why anybody likes doing extreme sports :) The fabric colors are gorgeous!
ReplyDeletekarenr3111atmsndotcom
Whoa. I had no idea you could do that with a bike.
ReplyDeleteWow that was incredible, wasn't he afraid of avalanches? Amazing trip though!
ReplyDeleteShocked how fast that climbed the mountain and definitely going for the road less traveled there isn't he! Favorite part the view was beautiful! Props to your son for great filming!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Those things are awesome. Considering it's 100 degrees here in AZ and I've never seen snow in person, I'm jealous. My boys loved them. I added them to StumbleUpon which will send some traffic his way also.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway!
What an interesting contraption! Looks like a motocycle on runners!
ReplyDeleteMy husband walked by and got very interested, very quickly. He goes, "woah, I thought you were looking at fabric!" :)
ReplyDeleteWow, that is so awesome. I especially liked the helmet cam. My husband will be watching those tomorrow. He's really into motorcycles and would love to ride one of those. I also love the lovely Kona solids. Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteThose videos were cool! That mountain bike is really something, I've never seen anything like it. I wish we had snow here. It is hot already (like mid 90s). Lovely fabrics, thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThose are beautiful fabrics. I watched the first video. It was very well done. I liked the music he chose. I was amazed that the snow bike could make it up such a steep hill like it did.
ReplyDeleteI'm doing a giveaway as well.
www.sewingwithtrudy.blogspot.com
I love knowing that dozens of viewers of the snowbike videos are quilters. Can we all use one of these for shop hops in mid winter?!!!
ReplyDeleteBoth videos were great. Incredible filming, editing and feature a product I did not know existed.
Love the fabric...hope I win!: jungleibu (at) windstream (dot) net
I love the POV(point of view) camera angle. Please let your son know, as I wasn't able to comment on the video on youtube. I needed this video this morning as it's humid and muggy here close to Washington DC.
ReplyDeletensue21702 at gmail dot com
Neat videos. I liked the inset with the different viewpoint. And amazing that there is that much snow in May - I hope you see some spring flowers soon!
ReplyDeleteSaraSuzanneSews[at]gmail[dot]com
Fun! Our kids are quite a bit younger, but we just did our first "helmet cam" video fun - "Scooter Girl" - at the end of this post:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.camilledawn.com/2010/04/rain-painting-that-blew-away-in-storm.html
Cool Kona Solids - crossing my fingers!
Wow, that looked scary! That was some kinda steep.
ReplyDeleteI love Kona Cotton, thanks for the giveaway.
Praying for your son!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway!
Amy
artsyrockerchick at aim dot com
I watched them both....wow, I think I am going to have to visit Idaho. BEAUTIFUL!!!
ReplyDeleteHe does a great job on his videos...I thought when you said watch your "son's" videos, I was thinking of a 5 yr old running around with a video camera making me sick! lol
Thanks for the great giveaway!
epblack at zoominternet dot net
Love the picture in picture effect!! I also like that he put music in but also left the sound from the filming.
ReplyDeleteOk, I'd never heard of the snowbike before. I liked the way he used the simple typed text in the beginning to clearly and quickly set the stage.
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway!
rachel euphoria (AT!) yahoo (dOT.....) com
I'm a southern girl, and I just don't see the appeal of snow. But I did like the shot in Timbersled Snowbike when the camera was down by the back "wheel". Pretty cool shot!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway.
robyn(dot)geddes(at)gmail(dot)com
Wow. that is great shooting! I have never heard of a snow bike before. I am impressed by how steep a grade it can climb. In a funny way it reminds me of the john cusak movie where the paperboy says "I want my two dollars" :) Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteheather.nevits@gmail.com
wow, never heard of such a thing, though the snowmobiles and dirt bikes are everywhere around here. Wonder if my sons and son-in-law know about these? Wonder if I'll tell them?
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway!
I watched the first one, it was very professional. The typing at the beginning reminded me of video game cut scenes with the typing noises and words appearing.
ReplyDeletelaurapearce22@yahoo(dot)com
Nice videos! :D Good luck to your son!
ReplyDeletewow, both videos are so awesome. I would love to try that out if I had the guts!
ReplyDeleteshou.milk@gmail.com
timbersled and mountain horse... all foreign to me.... never even seen snow.. but really cool... thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI'd never heard of a snowbike--cool the way it has the treads just in the back.
ReplyDeleteGreat colors! Thanks!
i just watched both these videos and i cant wait to show the hubby and kids they are just going to love it !!!!! and im from maine and i can believe that you have snow this time of year !!!!
ReplyDeleteI shared it on facebook to hope to get him some hits and we know a few people who this may interest. First take out the motor sound track the music is best. On the one make the inset bigger or switch to it once and a while. cool! Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDelete*hugs*
Jackie(at)jackiesue.com
http://sewfun2quilt.blogspot.com/
The split view was cool! Great giveaway! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteeroscoe@gmail.com
I live in northern Vermont, and I can imagine lots of folks here loving the idea of these "snow bikes." (Not me, but I'll make the hot chocolate...) Pretty awesome design!
ReplyDeleteHello :) Great items and great blog! WOW! That looks like so much fun! I have never seen anything like that.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the giveaway,
Elle8130(at)yahoo(dot) com
Wow. I don't know much about snow, since I live in the low elevation southwest, but I was pretty amazed that the moutainhorse could just go up a snowy mountain like that. I also enjoyed the picture in picture action.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great giveaway! Thank you for the chance to win!
Oh my goodness, very nice film work. You didn't mention him being ON the bike so I assume that's someone else riding. Otherwise you'd be proud AND terrified at the same time. lol I watched both videos and that was one steep hill. I don't know what would be worse, going up or having to come back down. But, that's just me (scared of heights) :) My prayers are with you both. I would love to win the fabrics, those are beautiful colors. Thanks for sharing with us, Peggy
ReplyDeletepeggymunday@yahoo.com
I really liked the split screen with the front monted cameras. But really...he rode up to the very tipppy top of the mountain!
ReplyDeleteGolly, its hard for me to imagine having all that snow around when its already reaching the triple digits here in southern Arizona! how fun!
ReplyDeletemgmomaz@gmail.com
Too cold & too scary for me! Thanks for the giveaway! realbeal-at-gmail-dot-com
ReplyDeleteI think those vids were the highlight of my son's day!
ReplyDeletehe'll be 3 in July and thought it looked like something he would want to try but my 5 year old daughter thought it looked scary!
ha! I guess I'll sit in the chalet with her while hubby and brother go play around :)
loved the heartbeat detail at the start of the 2nd vid and the music for both really matched the feel of the video :)
great giveaway! thanks for the chance to win! crossing my fingers!
Cool fabric colors. How exciting. I watched your son's videos on YouTube, and left a comment on one of them about the two cameras being synchronized (user name "Phesine"). I hope that's okay. I love getting comments on my blog, so I assume he'd would like some, too.
ReplyDeleteIt's always fun to bump into other homeschoolers. Good luck!
Wow, that was crazy steep! And my little girl wants to watch it again, she was mad when it was over. Thank you for the chance to win.
ReplyDeleteLaila
pixie_shadow AT hotmail.com
The picture and picture was pretty cool. I was watching them and my husband came running in the room (he could tell it was something cool just by the sound) "what is that!" he was way into it... I think he's going to put it on facebook or something. haha, boys!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance at the giveaway!
jennylynnbrown@hotmail.com
Thanks for the chance to win those dreamy Konas.
ReplyDeleteFirst off, your son's filmaking ability is incredible I really like how they were able to catch the equipment and follow it. It did not look like an amateur was filming :0) Second, I'm not sure as a mother I'd want my child riding to the top of the mountain like that on a motorcycle with sleds - kudos - my heart would be racing!
ReplyDeleteI am amazed that the machine he was riding didn't have any trouble climbing that hill very nice video as well.
ReplyDeleteI liked the on board camera and the landscape is beautiful there.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to win. stephspitzer at gmail dot com
Those videos were awesome! I've never heard of a snowbike before! Very cool! It looks like a lot of fun! Can't believe it went all the way up to the top of that hill!
ReplyDelete