
Flower can be removed, worn in a different way maybe? It has a pin back. Thinking I should put a button or jewel in the center. I'll ask College Girl what she thinks.

The bag that College Girl uses now to carry her tablet and books has broken down. She absolutely LOVES this bag! She was really excited on Christmas morning, much to my delight.

I'm getting in the mindset for a new year, how about you?
Praise - all family members that ventured out on Wednesday returned safely. The roads around here were a MESS! Thank you, God for watching over my family.
Prayers - for each of the young ladies that we will have in our home tonight, for their safe journey here and home again but more importantly for their continued walk with their Lord, Jesus Christ.

Excellent work on the messenger bag!
ReplyDeleteWow - that bag is GORGEOUS - I can see why she loves it! I really love that fabric. The flower is the perfect touch.
ReplyDeletePraising and praying!
The bag turned out great. I bet she loves it. I love it.
ReplyDeleteI love the bag...did you make the pattern yourself? I just love it! Would love to know the pattern if it's not your own design!
ReplyDeleteAwesome bag!! I adore the fabric you chose, it's just perfect for this bag!
ReplyDelete