Basic Grey's Origins for Moda.
I took the pictures above before I washed, dried and ironed them and then realized I had forgotten a picture of the back.
The back of each placemat is this same print.
So I'm thinking about what my next project will be. I am pretty sure I will sandwich and quilt the Bliss baby quilt top that I finished back in the fall. I'm going to give it to that new baby girl at our church. You know, Daisy!
Praise - That College Girl gets to come home for the long weekend and so far has had safe travel. College Boy is playing in the snow at a mountain horse get together and having a great time.
Prayers - For College Girl's travels home and then back again. That College Boy would remain safe this weekend.

love those placemats!
ReplyDeleteThese are really nice; really! Great design layout!
ReplyDeleteOh, Wanda, you shouldn't have ! How in the world did you figure out my address?
ReplyDeleteYou're a doll............ LOL !