This report is for two weeks. Nothing went in or out between the 6th and the 13th so I didn't even bother to post. This week I have the yardage for the Moda Origins Placemats OUT.
0 yards in week ending 2/20
3.66 yards out week ending 2/20
9.75 yards YTD IN
15 yards YTD OUT
5.25 yards TOTAL BUSTED 2011
I am linking up here with my stash report.
College Girl came home on Friday for the long weekend. It is SO wonderful to have her home. This evening, while she is visiting with friends, I am doing some mending for her. No sewing will get done today but I will be back at it after she leaves tomorrow.
Praise - friend from church with bone cancer was feeling well enough to attend church and our potluck today!
Prayers - young lady from church (who happens to be College Boy's girlfriend) is headed to China on Friday. She will be there for 10 months (with a weekend back to be at her brother's wedding in May) to teach music and English, share the Gospel and learn Chinese. Sooo many prayers - for her travels, her health, her witness, her safety.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I LOVE reading stash reports...so fun to see where everyone's fabric goes! Placemats actually use up a lot of fabric!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the visit........
ReplyDeleteIt's too bad mending doesn't do anything for the stash count. It's often difficult and unappreciated; it should count for something SOMEWHERE.
ReplyDelete