Oh yeah! The project I posted about the other day, using this collection;
is now finished!I really liked working with this fabric and I am excited about what I put together. But it is a surprise so I will have to show all of you later on. Hopefully next week.
On to the next item on my list - finish applying the binding to the top of the Stacked Coins Quilt. I really want to get that out of the way because next in line is working with the Arcadia fabric. I'm pretty excited about that!
Praise - for all the news from friends of babies being born and conceived. What a blessing!
Prayers - for all the new parents and babies - for rest and patience and good health and lots of LOVE.

I can't wait to see what you made! It's always fun when you are loving the fabric you are working with.
ReplyDeleteHey, no teasers-give us the quilt! You really worked quickly on this one!
ReplyDeleteI love that fabric and can't wait to see what you made!
ReplyDeleteWanna see it in full!!!
ReplyDeleteCome see us next time you are in Seattle!