Friday, September 25, 2009

Check another item off the list

I finished attaching the binding to the top of my Stacked Coins Quilt;


Of course I still have to turn it to the back and handstitch it but that wasn't on my list for September.

I am loving the fact that I am actually getting some things DONE!

On to the next thing.

Praise - college girl called tonight and has had a great first PRE-week at school. She took part in so much this week in preparation for new student arriving. She is tired - a good tired.

Prayers - that college girl would have a great final weekend before school really starts on Monday. That all would go well when her second roommate arrives on Sunday.

8 comments:

  1. I don't mind bindings... kind of mindless, you can zone out and think of something else. They just seem never ending,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the pieced binding, it is going to be stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are on a roll! Love the glimpse of the quilt! Good work1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo - good job! I love it! Praising and praying with you hon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love checking things off the list! Yay for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. have fun binding! that's my favorite part. (most days.) the quilt is going to be gorgeous! those fabrics are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. seems to be that time of year to get project done. I've been buzzing through some unfinished things too. It feels sooooo great!! I love your color choices. Keep up the good work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. the fabrics I can see in this are gorgeous! I actually can't keep up with all these. I feel like you have made 100 quilts this year!

    ReplyDelete

THOUGHTS FROM FRIENDS