Monday, September 21, 2009

Be still my heart

My all time favorite scrapbook paper will soon be fabric!!!

Basic Grey BLUSH - January 2010


I actually sent an email to Moda and/or Basic Grey a long time ago and suggested that I would love to see this line in fabric (as well as Bittersweet). What a SWEET surprise. There are a few different prints, they didn't include the stripes and they aren't offering the Dark Chocolate solid or the Tangerine solid. I'll take what they are offering. I can't wait to see some patterns made up in this line so that I can decide what to make.

Sure hope the guys leave change in their pockets so the laundry lady can afford some BLUSH come January.

Praises - friends from church are now the proud grandparents of a sweet little girl, born today. Our travels were safe!!! Long (due to construction), but safe.

Prayers - for college girl's busy week ahead. Praying that she gets enough sleep and is up to participating in all the activities to get ready for welcoming the freshman.

5 comments:

  1. Love the new fabric line! Cool. (I also save the laundry/cleaning change-I turn it in once a year for about $20 a year!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's where my love for scrapbook paper comes from!!! My daighter laughs because I always pick out the plaid pieces... Can't wait to see the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a friend who scrapbooks and I LOVE Basic Grey! I'm so glad they're coming out in fabric now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha! hope you find a LOT of money in the laundry. it's going to be gorgeous fabric! i think i found a measley 3 cents last week when i was doing the wash...hope you do better than that!

    ReplyDelete

THOUGHTS FROM FRIENDS