Friday, September 18, 2009

WIP - a little peek

I've already started a little something with this;

If I wasn't leaving town early in the morning I would stay up and work on it some more. I have probably stayed up too late already.

Praise - I THINK I may have figured out the problem with my BSR!

Prayers - yes, still praying for safe travels and good attitudes amongst the travellers.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely fabrics! Can't wait to see what you create :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colors! Can't wait to see what you're making. Good for you on figuring out your BSR! And praying for safe travels, and absolutely for good attitudes, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luscious ... be safe. Have a great weekend. TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..me likely!! Those are going to look wonderful together!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fabric...what line is it from?

    ReplyDelete

THOUGHTS FROM FRIENDS