Friday, February 26, 2010

Another Feb Finish

I finished the apron last week but I needed to make the oven mitt. These should be in the mail and on their way to my niece today! I used a pattern from Cindy Taylor Oates' book, 'RETRO APRONS'.




Right before dinner and for a little bit after dinner on Thursday I was able to sew a quilt top with the Riley Black ALL STAR fabric. I'll take a picture later today with some good lighting and have yet another finish for the month.

Praise - I had a good day of work on Thursday, everything was working great and I was able to increase my speed some.

Prayers - for the house offer process. The counter offers and the waiting is so stressful.

9 comments:

  1. This is a nice pattern; could you tell me where you picked it up? It is perfect for this fabric, too. I hope the niece loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love the apron. Very nice pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh CJ!! Look at you go! Wish I was your niece. That would make you really, really old, but you would wear your age well!

    How goes Robin Hood? My hubby got it for me for Vday and we can't. stop. watching. it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects! Your niece is one lucky lady.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute. I'll have to look in my book! Great gift

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are so lovely. Praising and praying - YES it's stressful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute! she will love it
    College Girl

    ReplyDelete

THOUGHTS FROM FRIENDS