Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Progress Report

Three of my February projects are FINISHED! Not having a lovely model here is frustrating, you'll have to use your imagination.

This apron is for a friend. Fabric is Halfway Cafe by Cosmo Cricket for Andover;
Again, this was using Jona's tutorial found here.

Hello Kitty apron and potholder. I realize the photo isn't great but how am I going to take a picture of a teeny apron with no model? I just love how it came out though and I had just enough ric rac to frame the skirt.

I used Meg's tutorial for the Montessori Child's Apron at her blog, Sew Liberated.

A picture of the other project has been sent to Kelly.

Praise - that I have made good use of my days off of work!

Prayers - another mid-term for college girl today.

8 comments:

  1. Your aprons are both darling. The matching potholder is a great idea too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! I LOVE it! (well of course both are lovely!!!) That fabric is so adorable, loving the pink color of it. The potholder is gonna just make her eyes light up. Lovin' the ric rac on there too. She is gonna be in awe.

    SOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the new aprons...think I may have to add one to my todo list!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt, and that apron is just too cute CJ! Also love the other project you finished already this month! You sew girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great aprons; I have some family members who would love these-nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are darling - love the rickrack on the Hello Kitty apron! Good job! Praying for college girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello kitty...I need that apron!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are making so many cute things! wow such a busy sewing bee :) Wish I could be there to model for you <3
    College Girl

    ReplyDelete

THOUGHTS FROM FRIENDS