Here is the All Star flimsy. Very hard to take a picture of when no one is around to hold it up.


Fabric by Riley Blake for Alpine Fabrics (was originally scrapbook paper designs for My Minds' Eye). The pattern is Charming Baby Log Cabin by Threaded Pear. I have yet to decide on borders and if I will use the prairie points or not.
Praise - the women's retreat starts tonight.
Prayers - still for the offer/counter offer process (and that my head does not explode from the stress).

Congrats on completing everything! Looks great!!
ReplyDeleteOh, this is going to be a lovely quilt-nce piecing!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeleteHave a great time at the retreat! Congratulations on your accomplishments this month--and even a month with fewer days.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!
ReplyDeleteOops - meant to say that I love it - and prairie points would be charming, but you wouldn't catch me doing them,lol!
ReplyDeleteWow! You completed everything?!? Way to go!! You're an inspiration.
ReplyDelete