
First of all here are the potholders that I sent off yesterday to help raise some money for my friend's Relay for Life team.
All Valentine themed so I hope she can sell those this coming week. The same friend had this sent to me to make an apron for her niece. Isn't it soooo cute?
So that is ONE project for February.This fabric arrived today. I am going to make a baby boy quilt with it. Not sure if that will get done this month or not.

It is the All Star Collection by Riley Blake and My Mind's Eye. This was a line of scrapbook paper before it became a fabric line.
Some close-ups of some of the prints;



This fabric arrived today as well. Also Riley Blake, part of the Wheels collection.

This is my favorite from this line;

This will also be a baby boy's quilt.
All of a sudden our church has 5 pregnant young moms and the pastor's daughter in law who attends a church a few miles away is also pregnant! So far we have two girls and one boy on the way. The other three won't be finding out ahead of time.
I have some other projects for February so I hope to get photos and post those on Saturday.
Praise - that college girl made it through mid-terms with great scores.
Prayers - for those in the east that are dealing with all that snow that they don't know what to do with.

I have fabric envy right now :)
ReplyDeleteHello Kitty looks really cute!!!! Yay potholders! I love them. You're so talented. The Wheels fabric for boy is adorable as well! I like those cars. hmmmmm nope...not preggo here.
ReplyDeleteBy the way...sending all the snow here to you. Should have it all loaded up and on the road to ya in about a month. ;)
Those are some great projects. I love the 'Wheels' collection.
ReplyDeleteYour potholders turned out GREAT - I hope they sell out! Love the Hello Kitty fabric.
ReplyDeleteI think the AllStar collection is my favorite - what great fabrics! I love how they're making fabrics from the scrapbook papers, wonderful idea.
Sounds like you're going to be busy making baby quilts! Praying and praising with you - congrats to college girl!
Love the fabrics, they are so cute. And the pot holders are wonderful. Good news here!
ReplyDelete