Thursday, October 15, 2009

Charming Girls October Tag

Joan has given us this chart and we need to determine which type of shoe defines us.

Well sad to say (as far as fashion goes) the shoe that I really do wear 85% of the time would be Row #1, Shoe #1 - The HIPPIE! Why??? Well because for years and years I wore The Sophisticated, The Sexy and The Classy with an occassional The Cowgirl thrown in for good measure. My feet paid for all of that.

Fun tag, Joan! Thank you.

I'm sewing but it isn't all stuff that I listed. I got sidetracked and am trying to get a few things done for the auction that I wasn't planning on doing. I am using up some scraps though and that is a good thing.

Praise - that we had the means to buy a good treadmill and elliptical some time ago. I don't NEED to join the gym, no really, I don't.

Prayers - For hubby as he disciples a young man from church, that he would always be pointing to God and speaking the TRUTH!

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you - for years I wore heels and boy am I paying for it! Now all I wear is my Zcoil sneakers. Fun tag!
    You have a treadmill and an elliptical? GIRL! All I have is a recumbent exercise bike - turn on the tv and watch while you exercise, it helps trick your mind into not paying attention to your aching muscles, lol. Praying with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fav shoes are flip flops so I guess that pusts me in the #1 Hippie slot, too! No torture for me, ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate. I still admire those girls with the HIGH heels and I wonder how did I do that? I too pay the price...
    Thank you for your wanswer.
    Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete

THOUGHTS FROM FRIENDS