Monday, October 19, 2009

I'm gonna get a move on

I went to Tammy's blog, Ginger Patches, tonight and saw this;



I followed the link and saw the challenge, to walk 100 miles by the end of the year. I have been toying around with my treadmill walking. Somedays I only put on my exercise clothes but never get around to getting on the treadmill. Well I am accepting the challenge! I am going to do this! I NEED to do this.
I am going to the treadmill right now so that I can officially start the challenge today and avoid putting it off yet again. Cheer me on!

Praise - for the blogging world and the challenges and encouragement that can be found there (sewing,exercising,healthy eating to name a few).

Prayers - for a young lady from our church that has been diagnosed with the H1N1 Virus.

5 comments:

  1. Man, I thought you were going to give me link to buy those dang cute orange shoes!!! :)

    But yes, great, great challenge. Blogging rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you can do this. Each step puts you closer and closer. Just start with that first step and commit! Then take a walk. Then create a plan (e.g. how much you want to commit to walk each week). Then start doing it. Recruit a walking buddy (or email me for encouragement).

    I know you can do it!

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com
    SewCalGal (at live.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck in the challenge, YOU CAN DO IT! Don't forget to keep us posted on your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. if I had time to look at more blogs I might...but the carpal tunnel really gets me. haha.

    OGGB has swine. Although all flu cases here right now are being considered swine and they are not even testing for it anymore since most cases are swine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful goal - you can do it! I can't walk or I'd join you. If I could figure out what my exercise bike tells me in miles, then I'd join you there.
    Praying and praising!

    ReplyDelete

THOUGHTS FROM FRIENDS