Monday, October 26, 2009

October Finish - The Sequel

I finished my second auction table runner last night. Washed, dried, ironed and photographed it this morning (in very bad lighting due to a downpour all day). I got everything boxed up and to the post office. The runner is made with Basic Grey's Sultry by Moda. This is another line that was first scrapbooking paper. Second October finish for the Charming Girls Quilt Club.


The back;

Simple grid pattern quilting.

I like how the quilting looks at the intersections.


Praise - college girl has one mid term behind her now!

Prayers - for the rest of college girl's mid terms, that she would be well studied and rested.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the colors in your fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be a nice addition to any table! Great simple quilting-a perfect choice for this runner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful second finished project. I too lovee the quilting. Way to go CG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's gorgeous - I love that line of fabric! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the looks of that at the intersections as well.

    ReplyDelete

THOUGHTS FROM FRIENDS