Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Panache Reveal

Finally I can show you the project that I made using the Moda PANACHE fabrics. A table runner and napkins for my friend.

And here is the back, LOOK! My first pieced backing!! The runner is reversible (as are the napkins).

The package finally arrived at her house last week, while I was in California. She said she loves it and that it matches her kitchen/dining room! Her walls are red below the chair rail and I was on the lookout for a fun fabric that would go in that room. The pattern is from the book Charmed and Dangerous by Heather Mulder Peterson.

Praise - the little boy that had surgery this morning is doing well, staying overnight in the hospital and recovering from the swelling.

Prayers - for my son, that he would take the necessary steps to get on top of his school work, that he would see the importance of doing a good job and making this a priority.

7 comments:

  1. Quite awesome table runner and napkins!! Love that fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent work. You do justice to the moda fabric line!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - I can see why she was pleased! That's gorgeous!
    Praying and praising - that's good news about the little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so beautiful in person!!! I love looking at it everyday. It DOES match perfectly! I am in awe that I know someone that can sew so well!!! I am JEALOUS. ;) Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice! love it
    ~College Girl

    ReplyDelete

THOUGHTS FROM FRIENDS