Ahhhh, that is good to say! A good feeling to be ready for bed and know that things were accomplished. Checked off of the ol' TO DO list.
Just what did I get done you ask?? Ohhhhh, how about my Booming Apron's Beat the Heat July Halloween Apron Swap apron! Oh yes I did! I even had my daughter model it for some pictures. Sorry, no sneak peeks. I want my swap partner to be totally surprised when she receives it. I plan to mail it out on Thursday. Once she receives it I will post a picture. After that was all said and done I tidied up my sewing room just a bit. My next project for the day, cut out the white lattice strips of various sizes for my Lakeshore Charm quilt. Kind of tedious but it is behind me now. I still have to cut out the binding but I am going to do that later on. Now I can get sewing all the blocks into rows with the white strips. Hopefully I will have some pictures of the progress soon.
Answered prayers - Young lady made it home from Africa. She has tested negative for Malaria but will need another test. She does have a bad cold. My guys made it home safely as well. Prays being said for Pink as she is traveling this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Nothing better than going to bed knowing a checked off to-do list is done! Of course I rarely know that feeling... but I'm trying to get better! Getting stuff done on my to-do list... will have to add that to my list!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog, CJ. Sorry you couldn't see the pics. Weird. Maybe if you refresh they'll pop up?
It feels so good to get things done like that! I love it.
ReplyDeletewoohoo on the productive day! I know how that feels! Awesome job on finishing the apron! You are on a roll!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the prayers for our travels! We are home safe!