On Thursday I got the fabric for the We the People Tote Bag Swap and yesterday I was able to cut the fabric out and get a start on the sewing. Well this morning my guests headed to the farmer's market like they planned so I had some time to sew. I finished my tote!! WOOO HOOO! Here is a sneak peek at it;

Next, I will be sewing my swap apron.
Time for bed. I have Sunday school and church in the morning. No idea what the plans are for the afternoon. We do have some cooler temperatures forecast for a few days and that is a huge relief to me.

wow on finishing the tote!!! WAY to go!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love that I wrote about 'stinky' things too. hehehe.
Glad you are gonna see some cooler temps, although will you still go out on the boat then?
So true about smells! The bag is really darling. Can't wait to see it all.
ReplyDelete