Wednesday, April 14, 2010

4/14 Getting to the binding

Busy day here but I had some time tonight to get the binding sewed on to the quilt front;


I still have to join the ends of the binding though. I do have to say that I am really happy with the fabric I chose for the binding. I keep folding it over and admiring it.

Tomorrow is another day with time to get more sewing in.

Praise - a wonderful gift from God - a friend called to ask if I would like to go to the big city with her on the 23rd. She is going to visit her daughter and it would mean that I get to attend college girl's induction into the Ivy Honorary Society!!!

Prayers - for college girl's trials with her math class, that she and her classmates would be able to get their concerns across to the professor.

2 comments:

  1. God's timing is awesome! Congratulations to College Girl and you! College girl will be in my prayers--

    ReplyDelete

THOUGHTS FROM FRIENDS