Wednesday, April 7, 2010

4/7 Rolling, rolling, rolling

Keep those Posh strips rolling!


I ended up having to work longer today than I had planned so I didn't get to my sewing until after Bible study. It is 11:30 p.m. and I am still sewing. Maybe for another hour or so. I hope to sew for a longer period of time tomorrow. So far I am liking this 'sew everyday' challenge!

Praise - just a glimmer from the real estate agent today and it sounded positive.

Prayers - continuing prayers for the prospective sale of our property. That we would continue to TRUST IN THE LORD!!

4 comments:

  1. Hopefully you will get the answer you have been waiting for today! The strips look so pretty laid out like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh pretty strips - what is that on your sewing machine bed? I'm still praying about the sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those strips are looking good! I bet it does feel good to sew everyday! Look at all you are accomplishing too :)

    Prayers going up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm this fabric is delicious, I'm excited to see what the final product is
    College Girl

    ReplyDelete

THOUGHTS FROM FRIENDS